Monday 8 June 2020

Persuasive Writing

kia ora over the past few weeks in class we have been leaning about persuasive writing below is my persuasive writing i hope you enjoy reading it.

My persuasive Argument

Did you know that kids day goes for 3 hours? Hi my name is Riley I'm going to be telling you why we should have a longer kids day. 

I think we should have a longer kids day because we get to have lots of fun games and get to eat a lot of sweets. I also want to have a longer kids day because we could have an even longer treasure hunt. Their are a load of different activities you can do during kids day that can be for preschoolers, young children, older children and families. 

I also think having a longer kids day would be a good idea because we do a lot of physical activities where we have to run, jump and race each other which is healthy for us. If we had a longer kids day we could do more exercise and spend more time with our friends and family. Some of the activities on kids day are face painting, a dance competition, mount everest climb and a haunted house. 

These reasons show why we should have a longer kids day. Please try to make kids' days longer.


By Riley

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Larell and I am from your Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu. I like your writing I wish I can add detail like you. Do you like writing because I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.